Saturday, November 6, 2010

Timelines

If your scheduled to do something why do people assume its OK to change that with out notice? Example I was told I had to be at reserves at 630 am because we had our air show this weekend which starts at 7am. Also we had a briefing at 645 am. But I assume if were reminded to come in early we would also be notified if we were expected to stay late. Well 400pm rolls around and no release notice. Rumours start to go around were being held because the air show hadn't ended. 430pm still no notice of when well even be allowed to leave. Then come 500pm same deal. At this point I'm uber pissed. 1 its just rude not to think that while were here to work we have other responsibilities we have to attend to and 2 some of us work night shifts and are so bone tired we cant really function. Finally at 530pm they release us but by this point the traffic on base is so bad it takes well over 30  minutes just to get through the gate. So at 630pm I get back to my hotel tired pissed and ready to kick someone! Thank you Air Force.
Now I'm in my room watching He's Just Not That Into You. And I really don't know why because I think the movie is kinda pathetic. I mean I wanted to like it but the female characters are so freaking needy! I mean if you cant tell if someone likes you or cant deal with the problems that occur if they don't your kinda pathetic and you definitely shouldn't get a movie!

OK well I'm off to get ready for bed cause even though I get an extra hour of sleep today I still have to do the reserve thing again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment