Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One day work week

That's right I said it! One day of work this week! Its my short week which means I only had two days of work anyway but I swapped with one of my old FTO's so he can take a vacation next weekend. So today I have to work but then I have the rest of the week off and I was off on Monday and Tuesday.

Speaking of awesome things I found a Mens Health with Charlie Hunnam on the cover. He plays in one of my favorite shows Sons Of Anarchy! That man is b-e-a-utiful!!!!!!!! I bought it for Ben cause he asked for it but its a added bonus cause I get to look at it too!
Here's the down side to my weekend. It a reserve weekend. That means Friday I drive 4+ hours to Miami and spend a weekend well working. Now don't get me wrong I'm so proud to be a Reservist but I've been trying for years to get switched to Tampa or maybe Cocoa Beach so I'm not hours away from base but its been a loosing battle. I think this is my last year because my contact is up in Oct of 2011. Oh well one more year of working for Uncle Sam. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment